Subscribe to my blog by entering your email below and receive new posts in your inbox at the beginning of every month. You will also receive a copy of my eBook: ‘Animal Communication – Your Frequently Asked Questions Answered’.
If you are you thinking of booking an animal communicator or ever wondered about talking to your companions yourself, this guide will answer some of the questions you may have such as:
- What is animal communication?
- Why would I need to see an animal communicator?
- What questions should I ask before I book a session with them?
- Do animal communicators work with a Code of Ethics?
- What should I expect during a session?
- How can a communicator help me deal with my companion’s medical issues?
- What do I do if my companion is lost or missing?
- How do I know when it is time to euthanise?
- When and how do I work with an animal who has passed over?
- What should I do if I have had a bad experience with a communicator?
- How do I learn to talk with animals myself?