I am an animal communicator; I specialise in helping create an intimate bond between a human and their animal through intuitive conversation and I am committed to nurturing the relationship between people and more unusual pets such as rodents (mice, rats, ferrets etc.), reptiles and amphibians (snakes, lizards, turtles, frogs etc.), insects (spiders, stick insects etc.), larger livestock (alpacas, llamas, pigs etc.) fish (koi carp, tropical fish etc.) and birds (parrots, budgerigars, minor birds etc.).
This research is for my current book, which is based on the experiences I have had with all kinds of animals; wild and domesticated, specifically those who do not fit into the current notion of ‘pet’ but still live in close quarters with humans. It is based on the premise that by ‘becoming animal’ ourselves, we can access a deeper state of being that allows us to connect and interact with everything around us in a magical, intuitive and empowering way and in turn, learn how to access our greatest potential, not only for ourselves but also for the world around us. It is a part experiential, part theoretical book; inviting the reader to see the other-than-human world through new eyes, in order to transform all our lives for the better.
If I were to ask you what were the most popular pets in people’s lives today, you would probably guess correctly ~ there are 9 million dogs living in the UK alone, followed closely by 8 million cats and 1.5 million rabbits. Although those animals play an undoubtedly essential role in the lives of their guardians, I am very interested in representing those pets who come further down the list of popularity, such as snakes, spiders, parrots, ferrets and alpacas. That is why I am actively seeking volunteers to help me further my understanding of these beautiful beings and to help them explore ways in which they can move into closer relationships with their animals.
If you would like to volunteer your unusual animal (and yourself) please fill in the form below, I endeavour to reply to all applications within 48 hours. Please pass this information onto anyone you know who may be interested.
I am looking for people who:
- have a desire to get to know their unusual pet better and already spend a fair amount of time with them, looking after their needs.
- would be willing to send a photograph and basic information, such as the name, age, sex etc. of their animal to me (this will remain completely confidential, *see below).
- would be willing to provide feedback to a written transcript of the conversation I have with their pet (a 500-1,000 word document). Please note: you do not have to be present during this communication as it takes place remotely.
- would be willing to go on and have a live one-to-one chat with me to discuss the written transcript further and answer any questions you may have about it.
What you will gain:
- an understanding of what your pet feels, thinks and desires in life.
- an opportunity to ask any questions about any aspect of your pet’s life: behaviour, food preferences, habits, likes, dislikes etc.
- a transcript of my conversation with your pet to keep (.pdf file).
- a chance to go on and connect with them (through me) during a one-to-one session.
- possible inclusion in the finished book (publication date tbc).
PLEASE FILL IN FORM BELOW: